This is a first time I wrote a post about OOTD. And here they are, things that I wear everyday:
1. Veil I still wear a commonly veils, cotton paris. And because of this veil has the characteristics of thin and transparent, so I usually wear two veils at once to make it look thicker. This veil does not have the brand since I bought it in the market at a price of 15,000 rupiahs.
2. Abaya This abaya is made from cotton Japan and puring inside. I made it by myself. Because the abaya is homemade, it has no brand, but later, I want to mass production and has my own brand. 🙂
3. Cuff Cuff is an additional accessories that commonly used at the end of the hand to cover the wrist perfectly. This time I used two colors cuff without brands. This is one of the items that I sell.
4. Socks I wore socks from MyHayra brands. The characteristics of this socks is very soft and comfortable on the feet. For those who are curious, I also sell it, you know. 😛
5. Shoes I wore shoes which is also without brand. I bought it in front of the Tanah Abang station some time ago. This shoes is made of rubber. I feel comfortable with rubber shoes because of their soft and light. Besides, when I’m walking, the rubber shoes will not make some noise tak tok tak tok like other shoes. Ukh, that noise was annoying for me.
So, that’s all the stuff that I usually use in daily life.
EF post week 11. Theme: Outfit of The Day